Bill Barton, MM, BS, CDT, TE
Bill Barton, MM, BS, CDT, TEis a Technical Consultant for Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. Bill is a dental laboratory technician, manager and educator with over 35 years’ experience in the industry. He served 25 years in the United States Air Force prior to joining the Ivoclar Vivadent Technical Services Department in 2009. His extensive technical background includes experience in all phases of fixed and removable prosthodontics. Bill’s role within the Technical Services Department is to provide unsurpassed customer support, lead training/education programs at Ivoclar’s International Centers for Dental Education, and perform in-depth product testing.
“Ivoclar Digital” Workflow for Digital Denture Excellence…Analog, Digital or Both?"
This lecture covers key components for the fabrication of a premium denture utilizing Ivoclar’s Digital Denture and Digital Denture Professional processes. It includes a comprehensive look at both the clinical and laboratory innovative workflows as well as unique diagnostic instrumentation, equipment, and materials.
Attendees will gain a thorough understanding of the following:
- How Ivoclar Digital provides a fully laboratory-based system approach to digital denture fabrication.
- That precise clinical instrumentation and competencies ensure digital denture success.
- Unique innovative laboratory workflows for digital dentures to include some analog options.
- Advantages of fully monolithic milled teeth, specifically, for the immediate denture and immediate same-day implant (All-on 4/6) hybrid denture.
- Exclusive 3Shape Digital Denture software add-ons, Ivoclar Digital Programill 5 & 7 milling units, and high-quality materials i.e. IvoBase CAD, SR Vivodent CAD, and ProArt CAD Wax.